Monday, September 15, 2014

A Fling With a Hot Firefighter


I realize that lusting after black men has suddenly become en vogue. But I must admit, I don’t understand women who are just getting on the bandwagon. I have always dated black men, since I was in high school. The first guy to pop my cherry was the captain of the high school basketball team, who was 6ft 6 inches and all muscle. He had a big dick too, and that shit hurt like hell. But, I kept dating him and began to realize that I preferred black men. I liked their dark, rich skin, and the fact most black men could dance, dress well and know how to show a girl a good time. Also, I’m a Latina, and I had a curvy figure, long before J-Lo became popular. While white guys tried to make me feel guilty about my large derriere, black men were all about appreciating my big ass. They just loved to hit it from behind and admire what they referred to as my “donkey booty.” Apparently, that was supposed to be a compliment.  


I had a lot of fun dating brothers in my small Florida town, but after a few years, I wanted to seek out new adventures. So, when my company said it was opening a new office in Atlanta, I jumped at the chance of moving. Living in Atlanta was my first time being in a big city and I was thrilled by its vibrant night life. The city had many hip clubs, and when I wasn’t working, I was usually partying the night away at a trendy nightspot. There were also a ton of attractive, professional black men available, so I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The only downside was the demographics of the town. The ratio of women to men was like 3 to 1, and some of the sisters didn’t appreciate non-black women encroaching on their men. Most of them assumed I was white, and often lightened up when they found out I was a Latina.


I made friends with one of my co-workers, a pale, raven-haired girl named Betsy. We worked in a professional environment, where we were expected to wear business attire. I noticed that Betsy always wore long sleeves. Apparently, she was covering her arms, which were adorned in tattoos. We discussed this one evening at happy hour.


“Yeah, I have sleeves and back tattoos,” she confessed, after several Apple Martinis. “This job is what I do for a living, but what you see at work is not the real me. Me and my boyfriend have a pretty wild sex life. We go to bondage clubs and sex parties, sometimes to spice things up.”


I was curious. I had never been exposed to this in my little Florida town, but I was interested to see what they were like. I was lounging at home one Friday night, when I got an evite from Betsy. It was an invitation to a Mandingo party that was being held at a hotel in downtown Atlanta. I was so clueless, I didn’t even know what a Mandingo party was. So, I googled it and found out that they were parties where middle-aged, white women hooked up with black studs. As I said before, I found the whole scene curious. If these women liked black men so much, why hadn’t they just married one? But, I decided to see what one of these parties was like in the flesh, and agreed to attend.


The next day, I dressed for the party. I wasn’t sure what to wear to my first orgy, but I decided on a matching black, lace bra and panty set with a garter belt. I wore a thin, silk blouse and a black mini skirt. I sprayed on some Victoria Secret perfume and headed out.  The party was being held at the Hyatt Regency on Peachtree Street. I drove through downtown in my Nissan Altima and found a parking space. As I walked through the lobby, I felt that everyone knew I had come for a scandalous sex party and almost backed out. But, then I realized, there were thousands of people at the hotel and I was just one more anonymous body.


I rode the elevators up to the 11th floor and found the room, which was at the end of a generic hallway. I gingerly knocked on the door and was welcomed by a tall, black man wearing a jaunty hat.


“Hi, you must be here for the party,” he said and ushered me in. There was no charge for me, but I learned that men had to pay $60 to get in. Apparently, single women were a premium on the party circuit. I looked around the large suite, which consisted of two bedrooms and a beautiful, spacious bathroom area. Couples and single men were milling around, drinking and chatting. The couples were mainly middle-aged white people, soccer moms and business types, and the black men were dressed as if they were going to a nice club.  It all looked surprisingly civil.


I found Betsy and her boyfriend, Fred, a tall, thin, bespectacled man, and headed over to them, glad to see a familiar face.


“Glad you could make it,” said Betsy. “You’re in for some fun.”


“I sure hope so,” I said. I explored the suite and saw that someone had thoughtfully laid out drinks and snacks. I found it somewhat hilarious that somebody had thought of catering at an orgy, but I guess people had to keep their strength up.


For the next 30 minutes, men and couples knocked on the door and trickled in. Then, the host locked the door and the party kicked off. Some of the women shed their street clothes and revealed they were wearing sexy lingerie. Some of the men stripped down to their boxers and even nothing at all. And all I could say is, wow! I had seen my share of black dicks, but these brothers were hung. I had never seen so many big, black cocks in one place. Some must have been up to nine inches long. I felt like a fat person who had been given the keys to an all-you-can eat buffet.


Couples started to pair off. I noticed a petite, blonde, with small boobs, disappear into a room with three black men. She stripped off her lingerie and climbed on the bed. One of the black men sat on her face and fed her his cock, while another got between her legs. She serviced the third brother with her hand. I figured she must have been a mother, because she was great at multi tasking! The man on the woman’s face slid his thick prick into her mouth, while the man between her legs, thrust enthusiastically into her pussy. The other brother closed his eyes, as she tugged at his cock. The brother getting the blow job was the first to cum. He grunted, pulled out his cock and spurted semen all over her face. The man between the blonde’s legs, tensed up and yelled as he came in her pussy. While hand-job man, scrunched his face up and came over her hand.


The blonde stood up, dripping with sweat, and embraced the black men. I almost wanted to give her a round of applause for satisfying that trio. I looked around for Betsy and saw that she was in the middle of a threesome, with her boyfriend and a jet-black brother. Fred was getting blown, while Betsy was being pounded doggy style, by the dark-skinned brother. I couldn’t hear what she was saying, since her mouth was full of cock, but from her muffled groans, she seemed to be enjoying herself.  The brother slammed furiously at Betsy’s pasty white ass, then tensed up and groaned, as he came in her pussy. Meanwhile, Betsy’s tongue teased a sticky load out of Fred’s pale cock, which she gulped down.


I felt myself getting wet from watching all the sex going on around me, and determined I was going to have my share of dick that night. I spied a gorgeous, light-skinned man, who was strutting around naked. He was over 6 feet tall, had a buzz cut and a body that looked like it was carved from stone. He casually stroked his thick cock as he watched the action around him. I decided to talk to him.


“Hi, my name is Gloria,” I said, feeling odd as I introduced myself to a naked man with a jutting erection.


“Hi, I'm Donnie,” he said, with a slight grin.


“You have such a hot body! ” I blurted. I couldn't believe, I said something so forward, but the guy was standing buck naked in front of me.


“Well, thank you for the compliment,” he said pleasantly.


We chatted for a while and I tried to avoid staring at his rock-hard cock. Apparently, he was a firefighter, who also ran marathons, which probably explained his Adonis-like physique. After about 10 minutes of mindless blather, I cut the BS and said, “Wanna play?”


“Sure,” Donnie said, smiling. “I was wondering when you were going to ask.”


He grabbed my hand and led me to an empty bed. I dropped my skirt, and ripped off my bra and panties, eager to feel him inside me. Laying back on the bed, I spread my legs and Donnie climbed on top of me. We kissed passionately and he rubbed the tip of his dick around my wet pussy.


“God, don’t tease me,” I pleaded. “Give it to me!”


Donnie grinned and thrust deep into my pussy. I gasped, as I felt him fill up my cunt. He must have been the biggest I had ever been with. He worked his dick back and forth, as my pussy made sloppy sounds. I was so turned on, my groin felt like a swamp. As Donnie pounded me, I dug my fingers into his back and clasped my legs around his hips, drawing him closer. I felt a tingle of energy bubble up in my groin and spread through my body, until I exploded. I screamed loudly, as my pussy gushed. Donnie kept fucking and I soon felt his hot seed spatter inside me. I closed my eyes and caught my breath, my whole body tingling. Donnie rolled off me and was also panting hard. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that we had gathered a small crowd around the bed. We must have put on quite a performance.


But Donnie wasn’t done. He pulled me up on my knees and thrust into me from behind. He grabbed my long, black hair as he fucked me hard. As he pounded me, I couldn't believe that my pussy was beginning to pulse from another orgasm. That was almost back-to-back, this guy was a sex machine! I felt his balls slapping against my ass, as he fucked me, and he yanked my hair. He grabbed my tit with his free hand. Donnie eventually groaned and shot his load into me. I moaned loudly, and felt another orgasm shudder through my body.


Donnie and I must have had animal magnetism, because we fucked twice more that night. He bent me over a counter in the bathroom and did me from behind, as we stared into each other’s eyes in the reflection. Later, Donnie squatted over me and fucked my boobs, until he released a stream of warm cum over my chest and chin.


Some of the other soccer moms at the party got mad, because I monopolized Donnie’s attention, but we just clicked. As the party wound down, Betsy waved goodbye. Donnie and I found our clothes and left together. He walked me to my car, kissed me good night and promised to call me.


We talked on the phone and the Internet and actually got to know each other. It turned out, he was engaged to a girl who had gone away to college. So we decided to be friends with benefits. We went to the movies, went nightclubbing and of course, fucked like crazy. One night, Donnie told me to meet him at his firehouse, and I dressed up in his bunker gear and hat. I later screwed him in the firetruck, and after I rode his black pole, he let me slide down the fire pole. What a fun night!


We also attended Trapeze, one of Atlanta’s premiere swing clubs. Trapeze has a great setup, with a dining section, play areas, a dance floor and jacuzzis. Donnie and I had a wild time at the club, since he let me direct the action. He was built like a Greek god and always attracted the eyes of horny cougars. He also let me pick out the women, and direct how he fucked them. I would order him to fuck them hard, slow or tease them, until they begged to cum. Sometimes, I would grasp his cock and slap that dark monster against their pale faces. Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but it was a major turn on for me to be directing his powerful, black body, as he tortured white women.


Donnie had a physically demanding job and also stayed fit in his private life. This left him with a raging libido. So, he had no trouble fucking women I picked out, then banging me and making me gush like a fountain, at the end of the night. Even with our wild sex life and visits to the swing club, he was barely satisfied and would still call me asking for nude selfies and phone sex.


Unfortunately, the crazy sex came to an abrupt end. One night, Donnie called me and said his girlfriend had graduated. He announced they were getting married and moving to Texas. I was sad, but tried to understand. We had only been friends with benefits, and Donnie seemed to genuinely love this woman. I resigned myself to the fact that I would never get to enjoy Donnie’s dick again, but about a year later, I got a call. Donnie had returned to Atlanta for a friend’s wedding, and wanted to see me again. He said, his wife was vanilla and he needed wilder sex. I met him at his hotel and we spent the entire night fucking. He calls me when he’s in town and always asks for a rendezvous. Of course, I go. I know it’s bad, but good dick is hard to give up.

1 comment:

  1. Someone pass the hose need to cool down .... very hot and my favourite uniform.

    ReplyDelete