Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Best Birthday Ever


I had just gotten out a bitter divorce and was still reeling. My marriage had been failing for years, but I was still stunned that my wife of 20 years decided to walk out. I suddenly found myself alone in a big three-bedroom house in Rancho Cucamonga with nothing to do after work apart from hit the gym.


Dating has changed so much since I was single and I didn’t really want to dive into the bar scene. I also didn’t want to hookup with women at church or at work. After 20 years of marriage, my hormones were raging and I wanted to explore what else was out there. A gym buddy of mine turned me on to this site called Adult Friend Finder. He said it was a great place for people looking for no-strings attached sex.


I decided to check out the site. I registered my name and paid the monthly fee. I set up an account and loaded some pictures, then began searching. My buddy hadn’t been kidding. The site was pretty extensive, you could search for males looking for women, women looking for men, guys looking for guys, women looking for women, couples looking for men, etc. You name it, they had it.


It was a whole new experience for me, but I decided to try the waters. I searched for people in a 50 miles radius and was soon presented with a long list of single women. I spent a few hours screening through the women, cutting out the fat ones and the ugly ones, until I had narrowed my short list down to 10, who I decided to email. I crafted a short email describing myself and my interests and sent them off.


I waited for a few days, but got no response. Finally about a week later I got an email from a sister who went by the screen name hotmama45. I checked her profile. She was a short caramel-colored sister, who was wearing a sexy negligee and pumps.  She had thick thighs and a plump, apple bottom. She also had a short hair cut and pouty lips. All-in-all she was a dimepiece. I decided to send her an e-mail and was surprised to receive a quick response.


We emailed back and forth for a few days. She told me she was on her second divorce and not looking for anything permanent. I told her I was recently divorced and not looking to settle down either. We soon graduated to instant messages and started to discuss our sexual interests in detail. Jennie had grown up in San Francisco, which is freak central, and moved down to Southern California because of her job with a major corporation. While she was in the Bay area, she had a great time going to strip clubs, attending sex parties and even having threesomes with call girls. She even told me she got a kick from having sex in public places and had a thing for doing it a major monuments such as the Golden Gate bridge and Fisherman's Wharf. She even managed to perform a quick hand job while on a trip to Alcatraz.


I was impressed. My sex life had gotten pretty stale after 20 years of marriage. It had gotten to the point where I had to hit the local strip club to get it up for my wife. My ex was a prude, and would never accompany me to the club. I had to beg and plead to be able to go by myself.


Our conversation eventually progressed to the stage where we started doing cam shows for each other. She did a striptease for me and showed off her low-hanging breasts, and I in turn jerked off on camera for her. She typed in a message showing her appreciation when I shot a huge load.


We eventually decided to meet at a Starbucks that was close to my house. I pulled up first and ordered myself a drink. Jennie soon showed up. She looked hot wearing a jeans skirt, flowery halter top and open-toed sandals. She had a pair of large sun glasses perched on her jet black hair.


She ordered a drink and we sat down. We soon started chatting like old friends. We had shared so much online, that there was little we didn’t know about each other.


“So what made you such a freak?” I said as we huddled conspiratorially in the corner of the bustling Starbucks.


She smiled broadly.


”It was my ex husband. He was a football player and you know how sex crazy they are. He said he wanted to see me with a woman and so I tried it and liked it,” she said. “From there we progressed to going to swing clubs together. I would still be with him if he hadn’t broken our rule of not playing alone. He started fucking this girl and spending too much time alone with her and that was the beginning of the end.”


I was getting turned on by her stories and eager to see how wild she was. She sipped her coffee and casually mentioned she was a grandma. I had heard of MILFs before, but I had never been with a GILF.


“Well you don’t look like a grandma,” I said appreciatively.

“Well, thank you,” she said smiling. “As they say black don’t crack. I had my first kid when I was 18.”


I noticed her slender legs were brushing up against mine under the table and she started playing footsie with me. She reached under the table and grabbed my crotch. Her eyes lit up.
She leaned in and said, “Let’s get out of here.”


I nodded and we left the Starbucks customers behind clueless to the fact they had just witnessed  a sexual rendezvous. She followed me back to my home and parked in my driveway.


I showed her into my living room and she reached up and put her arms around my neck. I bent down and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She began to tug off her skirt to reveal a pair of leopard print panties, then her top came over her head and revealed she wasn’t wearing a bra. I noticed she had dark brown areolas. She soon stood there naked apart from her heels.


“Let’s go upstairs, I don’t want to get rug burn from the carpet,” she said.


I lead her upstairs to the master bedroom and she jumped on the bed and spread her legs.


“You got condoms?” she asked.. “Because if you don’t I got my own in my purse.”


I told her that after several months of bachelorhood I had a large stock of unused rubbers.


“Well what you waiting for?” she said. “Get naked and let mama see that good dick.”


I stripped off my clothes and lay on the bed next to her.


She reached into her purse and grabbed a bottle of lube. She dabbed some on her hand and began to stroke my rock hard dick. After months without any female contact, it felt good to be touched by a woman.


“There you go,” she said. “Get that dick hard for mama.”


She was skillfully stroking me and I thought I was going to cum in her hand. But she stopped suddenly and straddled my penis. She shoved her pussy onto my dick, steadying her hands on my chest. It went in all the way to the hilt.


“Ooh, yeah that’s it, stay right there,” she said as she rode my cock. “Mama’s going to take her time and enjoy this ride.”
I stared up and watched her boobs flopping around as he bounced on my dick. I looked in her eyes and saw they were beginning to get a far away look. I began to lose control and felt myself shooting into the condom.


“I am cuming,” I cried.

“Oh yeah?” she said and road me harder. I could feel her pussy walls grip me and start to milk my cock. I groaned and gritted my teeth as she drained the man juice out of me. Meanwhile she was getting close. I reached up and grabbed her tits as she began thrashing wildly on my cock.


“Oh, shit,” she moaned. “It’s happening right now.”


Her body suddenly stiffened and she collapsed on top of me.


Afterwards she went into the bathroom and when she came out, she started gathering her clothes.


“That was good,” she said. “Let’s do this again. I gotta go, my grandkids are getting out of soccer practice.”


She blew a kiss at me and was gone. I lay in bed, my groin still sore from her pounding. I had never had a woman cut and run like that. I had been used like a sex toy and it was strangely exciting.


When I got home from work the next day Jennie was on the web cam. She apologized for running out on me the other day, but said she had a really good time and wanted to see me again. She performed a strip tease on camera and played with herself until she came. I was so excited I had to jerk off.


A few days later, Jennie showed up at my door with a large pizza. We sat at the dining table and had a pleasant conversation about our day at work. But who were we kidding? She had come to fuck and we were soon tearing at each other’s clothes. We raced upstairs and fell on the bed.


Jennie got on all fours and arched her bubble butt in the air.


“Mama wants its doggy style,” she said with a wicked smile.


She didn’t have to ask me twice. I got behind her and slid my dick into her wet cunt. She was already dripping with juice and I slid in easily. I pounded her ass for several minutes before she whispered. “Pull mama’s hair.”


I grabbed a handful of her bob and yanked her hair back as I continued to pound her. I was rewarded with a low moan. I continued to thrust into her and she soon whimpered,“You’re going to make me squirt.”


And sure enough she shot a stream of clear liquid out of pussy. Her cum drenched my groin and I soon shot my load into her. We lay there in the damp wetness of our juices, both too tired to move.


Jennie rolled over and looked into my eyes. “My ex husband could make me squirt, but only by eating my pusssy,” she said huskily.


We got up, changed the sheets and laid back down. Jennie seemed extra touchy feeling today.


I asked her what was up.


“I had a hard day at the office, I had to fire a long-time employee,” she said as she rested her head on my chest. “I needed to cum hard and have someone put their arms around me.”


Jennie was a mystery. She always acted like this tough, in control sister, but occasionally she would let her guard down and show signs of vulnerability beneath her armor.


We stayed in bed that night and had sex off on until the moon came out. Jennie finally gathered her clothes and said she needed to go home. Jennie and I began to see each other on a regular basis. She would come over, straight after church, in her Sunday best ready to fuck. As I pounded away at her she said that she had thought of me while listening to the preacher and had gotten wet. That was such a huge turn on.


Jennie and I became close and really good friends. We hung out at strip clubs, went to the movies and attended comedy clubs together. Of course all our outings ended up with me fucking her brains out.


As my birthday drew closer, Jennie said she wanted to give me a special present. She told me I had to come over to her house to get it. So I drove over to Jennie’s split-level home in Rialto and parked my truck on the street.


She showed me into the house and introduced me to a curvy, light-skinned sister with braids. She was wearing a red spandex dress that showed off the contours of her butt.


“This is your present,” Jennie said kissing her friend on the lips. “Keri is bisexual and she hasn’t done this in a while.”


I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was going to get to do these two beautiful sisters. I felt like the luckiest man on earth. After Jennie got me a beer, she kissed Keri passionately. I sat and watched as the two women made out then began to slide each other’s dresses off. Keri was soon naked and I noticed she had huge, natural breasts. Jennie got on her knees and kissed Kerri’s bald muff then, she started to lick and suck on Keri’s pussy until she was purring with pleasure. Jennie kept licking away and was rewarded with a gushing orgasm. She stood up, walked away from Keri, her face dripping with lady cum, and planted a kiss on my lips. I tasted her sweet lipstick and Keri juices at the same time. It was both sexy and nasty.


Jennie grabbed us by the hand and took us to a downstairs bedroom. The girls tugged at my pants and soon pulled my boxers down until my dick flopped out.


“Damn!” said Keri. “You weren’t lying when you said the brother was hung.”


They both got on their knees and started sucking me at the same time, each sliding the edges of their tongues along my dick. Then Jennie sucked my balls, while Keri took the tip of my penis in her mouth. I couldn’t last long under that kind of attention and I announced I was going to cum.


“Don’t get it in our hair,” Keri said sternly.”Just come on our boobs.”


They each held their boobs up and I showered them with my cum. Then Keri decided to suck my cum off Jennie breasts. I had never seen that before, but it was still a major turn on.


The girls took a break to clean up as I lay on the bed and caught my breath. When they returned from the bathroom. Jennie said that she wanted to watch me fuck her friend.


Keri got on her back and I lifted her legs over my shoulders so I could pound away at her. Not to be left out Jennie got behind me and licked my balls as I was deep in Keri’s cunt. I continued to thrust away at Keri’s pussy and she began to whimper.


Jennie lifted her mouth from my balls and said,”That’s it daddy, fuck her good.”


Keri let out a loud moan, arched her back and came. I was close behind her and soon shot my load into her cunt.


I lay down on the bed totally spent. I didn’t have any energy left in me, but Jennie wasn’t done.


“Roll over brother,” she ordered. She grasped my dick and pumped it a few times until it somehow got hard again.


“There you go.” she said and impaled herself on my dick. She rode me for several minutes while Keri sucked her breasts. She began to moan and grip my chest tightly and soon the warm waves of an orgasm were spreading over her body. She seemed to be having multiple orgasms because she twitched again and I felt her clit pulse on top of me. She finally rolled off my cock drenched in sweat, her leg twitching uncontrollably.


“No one touch me, my body is so sensitive,” she said a hand half covering her face.


Keri thanked me for showing her a good time and left. I drifted off to sleep in Jennie’s arms. Fortunately, tomorrow was Saturday and I didn’t have to get up for work. Jennie let me spend the night. It was the best birthday ever.

1 comment: