Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Red Light Special Club


Women like a man in uniform. A lot of women fantasize about cops and firefighters. They will be the first to tell you that they often hook up in the back of the squad car or at the firestation. But its not just cops, it’s also other emergency services workers. I work as an ambulance driver and I have noticed that we also have our fair share of groupies too.


The people who work in the emergency services field, cops, nurses, doctors, EMTs, are a tight-knit bunch. I guess we’re all people who thrive in extreme situations. As an ambulance driver, I was often called to go to the rougher parts of town to pick up gunshot victims or people who had been in bar fights.


That does something to you. When you see death around you daily, it makes you want to live life to its fullest and sometimes push the limits. Also, most of us have seen everything. Nothing phases us about the human body. We have seen every bodily fluid and every orifice, often in horrific situations, so its a pleasant change to see those orifices in a sexy setting.


My partner on my ambulance runs was a veteran driver named Harry. He was a light-skinned brother with an easy laugh, who had been a field medic in the Army. He told me he had seen much worse in Afghanistan and Iraq, so doing runs into the ghetto was nothing.


He also told me wild stories of hooking up, strip clubs and cathouses around the world. Apparently the military was made up of nothing but horndogs! After Harry and I have become familiar, he asked me an odd question.


“Are you ready to become a member of the Red Light Special Club?” he said with a conspiratorial grin.


“What’s that?” I asked, clueless.


“Oh,that’s when we take the truck, drive real fast and run the lights, while someone is having sex in the back,” he said.


“What?” I said stunned. “You gotta be kidding me.”


“No I’m serious,” Harry said. “All of us drivers have done it. We’re part of a club.”


I gave this some thought. The idea did sound kind of exciting. I had never had sex in a moving vehicle, talk less of an ambulance going 60 mph. I had been talking to a cute, dark-skinned nurse who worked the emergency room. She caught my eye one night when I had brought in the victim of a car crash. I was impressed with way she handled herself and I also noticed she had a fat booty, which stretched the seat of her scrubs. I eyed her butt intently and noticed the panty line of her underwear peeking through.


Brandy, the nurse, and I exchanged numbers and shared a few sexy texts for a while. One night she sent me a nude selfie, which featured her wearing nothing but a naughty smile. That night, she came over to my condo after she got off her shift at midnight. We fucked like crazy. This wasn’t making love it was two people working out their frustrations on each other. Brand was pretty wild, there is an element of truth in that naughty nurse stereotype.  After a round of hot, sweaty sex we lay in bed and chatted.


“I needed that,” she said. “After you see so much blood, guts and death everyday, you need something to make you believe in humanity and get you through the day. Some nurses do drugs or booze, me I do sex. That’s my high.”
I pretty much felt the same way.  She got dressed and left, saying she had to get home to her kids. We eventually became regular fuck buddies. A few weeks later, I was chatting to Brandy via text and I suggested that we become part of the Red Light Special Club. She said she had never done anything like that before and the idea turned her on.


That night Harry and I pulled the truck up by the emergency entrance to the hospital. I called Brandy and she came out. She looked pretty hot in her dark, blue scrubs and white sneakers. Her braided hair was pulled back into a ponytail.


I opened up the rear doors and she hopped in the truck. Harry started the engine and headed out. As soon as we got outside the grounds of the hospital, Harry let the siren rip and I could feel the truck speed up. Brandy and I had started kissing and feeling on each others uniforms. I pulled out a stretcher and laid Brandy down on it. I felt the truck rocking around as we ran over some rough paving. It took quite an effort to hang onto Brandy’s sexy body,


Brandy’s hand reached for my fly and unzipped my pants, she freed my dick from its cage and began to stroke it up and down.


“There you go,” she purred. “Get hard for mama.”


My dick soon stood at attention. I reached for her scrub pants and pulled them down. She was wearing white boys shorts, not sexy but practical for her line of work. I noticed that her crotch was already damp.


“You are already wet,” I said as I reached up her blouse for her boobs,


“Yeah, I have been thinking about this all day,” she said.


The truck sped through the empty streets of the city and we were soon in the boonies. By now, I had worked Brandy’s panties off and had her on all fours. My pants were off too, but I kept my uniform shirt on.


I gripped her beautiful bubble butt and quickly plunged my cock into her box. It felt warm and wet inside her. She hadn’t been kidding about anticipating this all day. I fucked her so hard her pussy was making farting noises. But amidst the revving engine and the wailing siren, neither of us noticed or cared..


“Oh, shit,” Brandy screamed. “Right there, you’re hitting my spot. “


I pumped away inside her working up a steady pace. Brandy was getting close, I could tell by the fact that she was clutching her breasts and bucking her hips.


“Oh, fuck, that’s it I am about to cum,” she screamed, her eyes rolled back into her head and she exploded all over my dick.


I pulled out of Brandy. She turned around, ripped off the condom and began sucking away at my cock. I had been getting pretty close when I was pumping her, so I didn’t last too long before I jizzed into her mouth. She looked up at me and swallowed my wad.


Milke announced that he was headed back to the hospital and soon we were pulling into the foyer. Brandy pulled her scrub pants back on and straightened her clothing.


She kissed me softly and said, “Thanks, I really needed that, it will help me make it through my shift.”


She gave my dick one more tug. “Don’t go nowhere with that dick,” she warned me. She hopped out of the truck and returned to the ER.  I pulled my pants up and hopped in the front seat with Harry, he high fived me and laughed.


“Damn brother, you must have been laying the pipe right, because I heard her screaming over the siren,” he said.

Harry and I continued to do our Red Light Specials. We initiated a couple of other drivers and nurses into the club and management was none the wiser. We all enjoyed those runs, they helped us make it through those long, rough nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment