Monday, August 11, 2014

Too Much of A Good Thing …


This story happened a few months after I moved to California. I was hanging in a club one night when I met a brother, who went by the name Jay. We started talking about dating. Jay told me that he used to live in Orange County and had began hooking up with several cougars over there. Several of them had turned into sugar mamas and rewarded him with clothes and other gifts.


He told me some pretty wild stories. According to John, a lot of the wealthy people in Orange County essentially got married for money. They were de-facto arranged marriages, like the old European royal families did, with two families pairing their scions to make more powerful unionS. So both parties realize that there is little love in their unions and they had mutual agreements where stepping out was okay


He also told me he knew several black male prostitutes, who serviced older, white women.


“Why do these women need to pay men to have sex with them?” I said. “Can’t they just find some guy in the club.”


“They pay these guys because they don’t want no drama,” Jay replied. “They just want these guys to come fuck them and leave.”


Jay told me about a club in Orange County that was an infamous cougar trap. It was a salt and pepper club where white women went to meet black man. So one Friday night I drove over to Orange County to check out the club, which I will call the Pit. The club featured a restaurant on one side and a nightclub and stage area on the otherside.


I paid the cover charge and entered the nightclub side. I walked through the dimmed bar area and found a spot near the dancefloor. I looked around and realized Jay wasn’t kidding. The club consisted mainly of middle-aged men and women. But I did notice several interracial couples which consisted of older white women with younger black men. One of the those couples consisted of a woman who must have been in her late 50s and a brother who was in his 20s. I tried not to stare as she cuddled up against him in the corner, but they were quite a sight.


I was enjoying a drink when I noticed a short, busty blonde sitting by a table by the dancefloor. I decided to strike up a conversation with her. The woman’s name was Vicki and she told me she worked at the phone company. I asked her to dance and we shared the dancefloor as the DJ played an old school R&B hit. The DJ put on some slow music and I asked Vicki to dance again. Our bodies pressed together as we swayed to a Marvin Gaye song.


We danced several times throughout the night and before I left we exchange phone numbers. As the weeks went by we got to know each other better and she told me about her failed married to her ex who was a cop. He seemed like a nice guy, but they just drifted apart.


Our conversation started to turn more sexual. I often asked her to describe what kind of panties she was wearing. At first she was reluctant, but then she would call me everyday to give me a report telling me if she was wearing a thong, bikini-cut panties, granny panties or nothing at all. She would often call me from work to tell me she wasn’t wearing anything under her conservative business suit. She said it made her feel extra naughty. I told her I got hard just thinking about it.


One lazy Sunday afternoon, Vicki and I were flirting over the phone and I asked if I could come over and she agreed. It took me about 45 minutes to get to Vicki’s house which was in a suburb on the edge of Los Angeles.


She met me at the door wearing a pink T-shirt and matching pink booty shorts, her frizzy, blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She led me into her house and I sat down on the couch. As she came back holding a drink. We chatted and flirted as R&B music played in the background.


“I love R&B,” she said. “Those oldies are so romantic, they make me hot.”


She casually placed her hand on my leg. She ran her hand up my thigh and cupped my crotch, then she ran a hand over my t shirt. She purred gratefully.


“You turned me on when your hard body was pressed against me when we were slow dancing,” she said. “I felt the bulge in your pants and wanted to see it.”


She moved closer to me and gently kissed my lips. I could feel her tongue working it’s way into my mouth. I reached down and cupped her large breasts and pinched her nipples. We smooched on the couch listening to the R&B singers crooning in the background. It was quite romantic.


I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She quickly pulled off her t-shirt and pulled down her shorts to reveal she was wearing a black lace thong. I reached over and peeled off her panties noticing that she had a shaved muff.


She began tugging at my clothing and quickly had my t shirt over my head, I unbuttoned and shed my jeans. We stood there naked for a while admiring each other’s naked bodies. Then we embraced and I pushed my hardness against her. I pushed her down on the bed and her legs opened to invite me in.. I wiggled a finger into her pussy and noticed she was very moist.


“You had me creaming for a while,” she said.


I started sucking her huge, natural boobs, and traced my tongue down her body, played with her belly button and then kissed her bald pussy.


“Shall I continue,” I asked.


She nodded. I started lapping her cunt, then I pushed the lips apart and started licking around the edges. I heard her gasp as my warm tongue entered her. I continued spreading her folds until I found her clit which was nice and hard. I put my mouth on it and sucked hard. Her legs clamped around my head locking me in and her hands pushed my head down.


“Right there, don’t stop,” she whispered.


She began to moan and curse, and then finally she stiffened up and came. I left my tongue on her clit and could feel it pulse against me.


She rolled away for a while.


“Don’t touch me,” she said. “My whole body is sensitive.”
We stayed like that for a while enjoying the cool, fresh sheets on her bed and the R&B music playing in the background. She rolled back to me and leaned on my chest.


“You know, me and my husband used to have anal sex a lot,” she said. “But he was rough and often wouldn’t use lube. Will you be gentle with me?”


“Sure, I will be gentle,” I assured her.


She rummaged in the night stand and found some lube and handed it to me. I put some in my hand and made my cock nice and wet. Vicki bent over and spread her cheeks indicating that I should grease her asshole.


She then got on all fours and put her face in a pillow. I got between her and gently edged my penis into her. She was very tight and winced at first.


“Are you alright,” I asked.


“Yes, it’s just been a while,“ she said.


I kept on sliding into her ass until I was wedged in about half way, then I began to work my dick back and forth, all the while I was massaging Vicki’s butt and whispering words of encouragement. It seemed to be working because she soon started to moan in pleasure and urge me to quicken the paste. She also reached round and started playing with her clit.


Vicki began to moan louder and thrust back at me, until her ass clenched even tighter around my dick and she shook with an orgasm. I slid my still hard dick out of her and we rested on the bed.


Vicki went to the adjoining bathroom and came back with a wet towel. She peeled off my condom and washed me thoroughly.


“I want you to be nice and clean when I go down on you,” she said.


She got on her knees and slipped her mouth over my cock. She was skilled with her tongue and after several minutes of sucking, licking and teasing, I announced I was going to come.


“Don’t come in my mouth,” she said in between licks, so I pulled out and shot a load on to her bronzed tits.


Vicki lay on the bed contentedly and kicked her legs in the air. She didn’t have to say anything but I knew she looked happy. We cuddled for a while and then I grabbed my clothes and left.


The next day Vicki called me and said, “I keep thinking about last night, you made me feel so good. It was incredible.”


I must have rocked her world, because she kept calling me and saying she wanted to come to my house and meet my parents. It was a little too strong for me, I was expecting a casual relationship. I didn’t expect her to get sprung.


We talked back and forth for a while and I asked if I could come over again.


“You just want to come over and fuck me,”  she said sounding hurt. “I want more than that.”

And so the relationship fizzled. I guess it was my fault, I fucked her too good and she got hooked. You have to be careful where you sling dick, because some women just can’t handle it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, always great to get a black man's perspective in dealing with hotwife and cuckold oriented couples. Hopefully the woman mentioned here will reach out to you and realize that sex with you was such a wonderful experience she should be happy with just having sex with you and offer to accept a relationship with you on those terms.

    ReplyDelete